Welcome to the ale.org.uk features section
Our Meet The Brewer area is composed of a series of interviews with brewers (both large and small). If you are a brewer that would like to be featured in our interviews section please let us know or alternatively take a moment to answer our standard interview questions that can be found below –
Questions for brewers/breweries
- Tell us a bit about your brewery.
- How long have you been brewing for?
- How did you get into brewing? Did you homebrew?
- Who/what inspired you to be a brewer?
- Where is your brewery based and what capacity do you currently have?
- Is there anything that you believe you do differently to other brewers?
- What steps do you take when creating a new ale? How do you decide what to make?
- What do you think attracts people to your beers?
- Do you create them for a specific market, or do you brew the kind of beers that you like?
- Do you enjoy drinking your own beers?
- Which of your beers is your favourite? Have you had any outright disappointments or disasters?
- Do you collaborate with other brewers, and if so what do you get from this?
- Which other brewers/breweries would you rate especially highly and why?
- What are your top 3 favourite beers of all time, and why?
- What are your plans for the future?
- How would you describe the brewing industry in the uk?
- Where do you think the industry is going?
- What is your personal view of CAMRA and SIBA?
- Do you have any news that you would like to share with us?
- Do you have a website where people can find out more about your brewery?
Answers to the above questions can be sent to us via our contact us form and we will be happy to publish your interview.